Friday, February 29, 2008

Repositioning

Posting every day? Did I say I was going to do that? Well, I changed my mind. I also said I'd give up alcohol for Lent, and I'm doing just fine with that, unlike the springoffs, who have both fallen by the wayside with their intentions, so I expect I could have managed daily blogging (with a bit of cheating) if I'd tried a bit harder. But never mind. It's been a busy week (what isn't?) - J's been on a school trip down to the Eden Project and back, and has come back speaking almost incomprehensible teenage slang and very, very hyper; better after a night's sleep, I hope. Various other minor domestic events that aren't sufficiently major or entertaining to write about. Nice putting-the-world-to-rights coffee this morning with friend, plus bonus luxury purchase of white vintage serving platter from charity shop. Continued throwing out of various items of clutter and tedious sale of many on Ebay - not really lucrative enough to justify the time spent, I think. Work tomorrow; and so it goes on. If today was meant to be the day off from blogging, being Feb 29th, it's some sort of irony that it's the day I resume after the first hiatus of the year, maybe?

No comments: