J gave me a card today (albeit a musical one with a hamster on the front, but none the less I am grateful), and I cooked him a Valentine meal - steak, slow fried onion, mushroom, crushed potatoes, salad, raspberry meringue. In between, I went to work and he went to hospital, where a consultant poked him and said that he thought his gastric problems are almost certainly just oesophageal reflux, although he is going to endoscope him next week to be sure. He sees the cardiologist tomorrow, but so far, so good, I suppose.
I am having various strange sensations in my left hand, this week; tingling and such like. This could be anything from a brain tumour or MS to a trapped nerve or more chronic fatigue post-viral things. I had something similar this time last year, but I thought it had gone when I stopped eating gluten, but clearly not. Anyway, I shall see how it goes over half term and make myself go to the doctor if it's not settled by then. I have so many bizarre symptoms with this post viral stuff, so many of which come and go apparently randomly, that I have learnt to monitor almost everything for a while, because most things go away on their own, given time enough; so far, anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment