Friday, February 15, 2008

Downtime

- we hope. Half term begins today, for a week, and I think we are all ready for it. I sorted out the old dressing-up clothes today, furthering my quest to create myself some sort of desk space in the dining room, and freecycled them to instant huge demand - there is a fascinating sociological study somewhere, in what goes on Freecycle and what doesn't. J saw the cardiologist, and seems to be more or less ok on the cardiac front and almost certainly suffering from GI signs instead, but is having an angiogram arranged anyway, just to make sure. E has been growing aduke (sp?) beans in the gardening club at school, and we had them stir fried this evening; they were very nice. J got a commendation for good work for this half term, which shows how much I know, as I thought she was in danger of getting hauled up for poor work, if anything. S's tooth might be growing a bit straighter, I hope. I finally sorted out the car insurance, after a busy gallop round internet car insurance sites, and have renewed it for about half the cost quoted on the renewal notice.
And I don't have to round them all up and get them to school/work tomorrow: hooray!

No comments: