I am currently getting rid of lots of things on Freecycle, which means regularly trawling through my spam, because many of the potential recipients obviously look very suspicious to my service provider. So I have been reading all the subject lines of my 200+ spam messages each day, and have just been sent one of the best yet - "Elvish personal letter", it says. I was so intrigued I looked at it, but sadly it's just one of the usual internet pharmacy rubbish ones. Isn't it intriguing, though: would it be written in Elvish, those lovely flowing runes, or English? What would it be about? What would an elf (presuming that anyone writing to me in Elvish would be an elf, I suppose) have to say to me, on a personal level? I wish I could find out.
In other, far more prosaic, areas, today has been a quiet-at-home half term day, for J and me, at least, though E has had another bout of manic socialising, and I have sorted lots of stuff for throwing out, taken 3 bags and boxes to the charity shop (well done, girls, for chucking lots of clothes), had a freecycler come to collect a toddler bike, and done various sheet changing, kitchen cleaning, maintenance type things. Pity the house looks much the same still.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment