People seeing our poodle are prone to comments about how they don't like dogs with silly clips; and I am sure they are entitled to their views (which, on some level, I share), although I don't think they need be so rude as to inform us of them quite so bluntly. But nobody has criticised us for having a dog with a large carbon footprint, although they should do: J and I spent all morning bathing her (with hot water) and drying her (with a hairdryer) and clipping her (with electricity): then took a short break to collect E (rather tired post-banquet, with a rosebud garland and a mosaic tile to show for her efforts) and have lunch. Then we drove to Luton (using diesel) to get her scissored into a more grown up hair style (at least that bit didn't use any electricity).
The results are beautiful, but I can't post a picture just now because the PC that has the right slot for the memory card isn't working properly. Technology is never straightforward, it seems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment