Friday today, and it's not even raining much, and the chart tells me that sunrise tomorrow will be before 8 am - so all these things are good. E's class parents' meeting today - it seems amazing that she only has another 4 and a bit terms before she moves to secondary school. At lunch, I explained the mysteries of the British secondary educational system to the Iranian mother of one of her classmates - hard to describe the difference between dual award and separate GCSE sciences to someone who is not sure what a GCSE is - and then managed, yet again, not to do anything much useful for the rest of the day other than picking up children, bringing J's best friend back for Friday sleepover, etc.
J made a quiche in food tech at school today, which was apparently very nice - a shame that being gluten-free meant I couldn't eat it, but I didn't think it was fair to expect her to make GF pastry, which is really much harder than the usual type.
The girls have a new game for the Wii - Eledes (sp?) - I wish I could have a turn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment