Monday, April 11, 2005

The "Last Things" game

Last cigarette: Never. Literally never, not one puff, not ever. Never wanted to.

Last alcoholic drink: Some time last week, I think: half a pint of lager shandy (hedonistic, aren't I?)

Last car ride: driving 10 year old back from atheletics club (first visit) this evening.

Last kiss: Friday, I think.

Last library book: There's a bunch on the windowsill at the moment. Last one read was "Changing Planes" by Ursula le Guin - my favourite author, and I loved this book.

Last book bought: I've got three on the way from Amazon at the moment - "Midnight Rain" by Holly Lisle (contemporary paranormal romance, bought out of curiosity and gratitude because her website is so good), Mayhew's 19th centuary classic of vignettes of the London poor (can't remember the exact title), and a book on cooking tarts.

Last book read: Currently re-reading "The Other End of the Leash" by Patrica McConnell - dog ethology book. Very good indeed, and another book I'd never have come across without Internet recommendations and Amazon convenience.

Last movie seen in theatres: "The Incredibles".

Last movie rented: No idea. Must be at least 10 years.

Last cuss word uttered: Shit, when knocked over drink at supper on Friday.

Last beverage drank: Rooibush tea.

Last food consumed: Fruit de Mer praline chocolate.

Last crush: Goodness, I don't know. Aragorn in LOTR, maybe?

Last phone call: To Mum, last night.

Last TV show watched: The wonderful new version "Dr Who", last Saturday.

Last time showered: Can't remember (I have baths, don't worry ; ))

Last shoes worn: Doc Martens

Last CD played: Can't remember, but I think it was Brian Wilson's "Smile".

Last item bought: Legoland annual passes for self and daughters.

Last download: Email

Last annoyance: Children squabbling, at Legoland and after.

Last disappointment: finding chicory in today's organic veg box (what do I do with it??)

Last soda drank: Yuck.

Last thing written: Chapter of romance, yesterday (so why am I writing this now, then?)

Last key used: Car key.

Last words spoken: “Good dog.”

Last sleep: from 11.30 pm last night till 07.20 am this morning

Last ice cream eaten: Supermarket vanilla with chocolate tart, about 2 weeks ago.

Last chair sat in: dining room chair

Last webpage visited: Rantings and Ravings of an Insane Writer (from which this is cribbed, obviously).

Posted

No comments: