Elderly parents, demanding teenagers (or nearly). If I'm the sandwich filling, I'm spread too thinly...
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Got the link I want, at last!
Oh look! I've managed to do it! My 10 year old couldn't do it, but I've done it all by myself from first principles, copying the bits that seemed to be doing stuff in the html for the nerd link below! I am proud of myself. Maybe I'm not quite past it yet....
I can't do stuff in the sidebar yet, though: links to blogs I read, and so forth. Something to aim for, then ; )
I spend more time being a mother than anything else. In between, I'm a vet, and an unpublished writer (sometimes). And I waste far, far too much time on the computer. Time that I should spend clearing up after the children, husband, 4 dogs (four? lunacy!), ferrets and chickens.
No comments:
Post a Comment